Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without

However, my life would NOT suck without summer classes.

I would like to take today to discuss how much I love the TLC television show, Say Yes To the Dress. Not sure if many of you have seen it, but it is a reality show (what isn't on tv these days that isn't a television show) that basically takes place at Kleinfelds in NYC where women make appointments with the consultants at Kleinfelds and try on dresses on their quest for the perfect dress.

Reasons why I love it:
Their Fashion Director is the awesomest gay man on television. LOVE HIM. Now I need to remember his name...
It is only a half hour
I love looking at wedding dresses and saying how much I either hate them or love them
I watch it with my boyfriend every friday night and I love hearing his opinion

So basically, you all should just go and watch that show which is on Friday nights on TLC at 10 and 10:30.

Moving onto other topics:
I like to stay away from high school drama, seeing as I am in my twenties. However, once the drama finds me, I get pissed. Such as, if you have no idea what is going on in my life, and I have spoken to you in years, and then I find you you message my boyfriend when we broke up for two months and tell him he is better of without me when I don't speak to you nor have I done anything to you, yeah I am going to be pissed and yeah I am going to make your life hell when I see you, and I will seek you out.

Bitches are dumb and need to stay out of my business. For people who say that they don't like drama, they sure create a lot of it. Now they will deal with the consequences.

No comments: