Monday, August 24, 2009

She can ruin your faith with her casual lies

I always say I am going to be a consistent blogger and I always forget to do this. I always tell myself, "Oh I need to write in my blog" and then as soon as I remember to do it, I just as quickly forget.

Another monkey wrench in my so called life. I am going to take classes part time at school, further pushing my graduation date because why, because that's just how my life seems to be going at this point. I will not dwell on this. I can get through this. I want to graduate. That is my goal and I will get it done. Nothing will stop me.

What is the topic of the day?
I need to find a new book to read. I started reading The Appeal by John Grisham, but then I read the end after I had read about 100 pages, which I am not sure why I did but I did so now the book is ruined for me because the ending made me mad and it sucks. The funny thing is, is that the ending probably happens. People buy their way into power. Not to ruin it for anyone, but do yourself a favor, you will get worked up and pissed off when you finally get to the end. So don't read it. It is a good read, I do enjoy reading John Grisham novels, but this one made me mad!
Suggestions for any books that I can read? I have been an Agatha Christie kick for awhile now and I think I do have two books in my closet to read. Speaking of, I need to organize my closet. Once I get that puppy organized I am going to photograph it. Then frame it.

No comments: