Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jiminey Cricket

Dear World,

My parents are moving to St. Louis tomorrow. No, this has not settled in and I have known about this for 3 weeks now. And yes world, I am pretty pissed. Well, at least I think I am. You see, because my life is never as simple as I wish it would be, there are legitimate reasons why I am pissed.

Firstly, my Grandpa is currently residing at the VA home in Bristol until Jesus wants to make Pasta Beans with my Poppy. And seeing as my Poppy will out live us all, Jesus is going to have to wait a while. But the point is, my Poppy needs company. My dad does not stop by everyday like is should be doing. I mean, he isn't working. He is retired! So retired means no working. I mean, certain weekends he is working at the National Guard but still. I mean, I visits once a week because of me working 60+ hours every week. Bristol isn't very close and I need to dedicate 4 hours for the day I am going to visit him. He is my dad's responsibility.

Secondly, they are leaving my sisters behind! I mean, my youngest sister is 17 but she still has one more year of high school and because they basically sucked at parenting her, she doesn't whatever she wants so she will not be moving down with them because she doesn't want to. my twin, who is special needs obviously needs some time so my parents know what services are needed but here is the kicker,
WHY DO BOTH OF THEM NEED TO GO?
I mean they are moving down there because my dad got a job. He needed a job. My mom lost her job last May as a teacher and they couldn't live off his pension. So I get it, but my mom doesn't need to go with him. SHe is having one of my aunts from Panama come up to watch my sisters for three months and once her three months is over, another aunt, My Auntie Carmen is coming up for the next three months. They haven't gotten past 6 months yet.
They are totally not prepared and it's pissing me off.

So, I am super pissed. Yet, I am happy my dad is making some $. I get it, but they both need to take the kids with them.

Oh but they say they will be coming back in 2 years, to build a house, on my Grandpa's land.
Yep, at this rate my Grandpa isn't going anywhere, he is telling luekiemia to STFU and telling Jesus hold up on the pasta beans.

UUUUGHHHH I am so happy I don't live at home!!

you know you love me.... besos

No comments: